- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - By using SEO in the right way, you can increase the visibility of a web page or a website to the customers. Remember it doesn’t charge you anything.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) - It is a paid version of Search Engine Optimization. Promotion of webpages, websites or blog can be done using paid advertising techniques.
- Content Marketing - It is an indirect marketing technique that involves the promotion of product/services using videos, blogs, articles, and social media posts.
- Referral Marketing - Itself by the term “referral” you can understand that it is all about referring either a product or a service to the customer. To keep it simple, it is a Word of Mouth technique.
- Social Media Marketing - Under this marketing technique social media platforms are used as a medium to promote product and services.
- E-Mail Marketing - Have you heard about EDM’s? EDM stands for Electronic Direct Mail. EDMs and email marketing campaigns are sent to potential and current customers in order to promote the product.
- Mobile Marketing - It is a part of the Digital Marketing Course. The only difference lies in where the customer is being reached out. Mobile marketing aims to reach target customers on their mobile phones, iPads, tablets via SMS, MMS, notifications from Emails, Social Media Platforms and Mobile Apps.
Scope of Growth
It is seen that students are enrolling themselves in these courses at a larger scale. These courses help them get jobs quickly after graduation and offer a huge scope of growth. It reduces the need for them to invest money and time in an MBA. Students with digital marketing knowledge always have the edge over other marketing professionals.
Not just students, but working professionals also get benefitted by this. It increases their chances of getting a promotion. Not just advertisements, but they also have the potential to modify their career in a better way in whichever sector they want to work in. Entrepreneurs with almost no budget for marketing are doing exceptionally well by reaching out to their target customers using social media platforms, content creation, and websites. Hence with focused strategy and the internet, you can directly reach out to your customers. If you are looking for an advanced digital marketing course in Pitampura, Rohini then 99 Digital Academy is the best option for you.
You can find many Digital Marketing Institutes for advanced digital marketing course in Pitampura, NSP (Netaji Subash Place) Rohini, and various other parts of northeast Delhi, offering training and professional certification courses in this field. When you enroll for digital marketing courses, they offer you live sessions from industry experts, training, and guidance on live projects associated with multinational companies. These digital marketing training programs help you understand and practice digital marketing tactics and methods before using them in the real world. Look for a training institute near you and enjoy the endless benefits you can enjoy after learning the new marketing techniques.